To add a Public Key to Authorize.net SiteWrench Merchant, you’ll need to login to your Authorize.net account at https://account.authorize.net/
- Go to the Account Tab and look in the Security Settings area.
- To add a Public Client Key, click “Manage Public Client Key.”
3. Create your public key or copy and paste the existing key.
4. Login to your SiteWrench site and navigate to Settings > Tools > Payment Gateways and then edit your existing gateway. Paste your public key into the Public Key field.
5. Save Payment Gateway and you’re done!
Check out our support article to learn how to set up Authorize.net and get it configured with your site.
*Please note, Authorize.net has a separate step for you to allow American Express to checkout on your site. You would need to contact AMEX directly to create a Merchant ID number there. Once that’s created, you can contact your Authorize.net representative so they can add that to your portfolio. All other card types just go through the Merchant ID that Authorize.net creates for you.
Article is closed for comments.