If you forgot your password, you may trigger a password reset from our system.
- Go to your login page by typing in your URL with /admin at the end of it
- Select 'Forgot your password?'
- Enter the email associated with your SiteWrench username and select the 'SEND PASSWORD RESET LINK' button.
- Go to your email account and click on the link provided by firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password. Or you may copy and paste the URL provided into your browser.
- Type in your login email and new password in the fields provided and "Reset Password".
- Log in to SiteWrench using your new login credentials.
If you have any problems, please contact SiteWrench Support.