If you forgot your password, you may trigger a password reset from our system.
- Go to your login page by typing in your URL with /admin at the end of it
- (Not sure how? Check out this resource)
- Select Forgot Password
- Type in the email associated with your SiteWrench username
- If your email has a login associated with this site, it will verify that you will receive an email to reset your password
- If your email is NOT associated with this site, it will tell you that we cannot find you and the password reset email will not be triggered. Contact SiteWrench Support for additional assistance.
- Go to your email account and click on the link provided by email@example.com to reset your password. Or you may copy and paste the URL provided into your browser.
- Type in your login email and new password in the fields provided and "Reset Password"
- Log in to SiteWrench using your new login credentials
Watch how to trigger a Password Reset
Password Reset email looks like this