- I'm having issues with my Authorize.net Transactions
- My payments don't seem to be getting to me
- I am trying to test my transactions, but they don't seem to be working
- My clients are trying to submit their credit card information, but they are receiving an error message.
- I am still having trouble accepting donations.
SiteWrench only passes data through to Authorize.net. Any issues you experience with your banking account information needs to be routed to Authorize.net.
There are a few common problems we see:
1. Your Authorize.net account must not be in “Test Mode” in order for you to receive transactions. By default, your Authorize.net account will be in test mode within your Authorize.net account. Be sure to set the account to 'live' within your Authorize.net settings so that our system can properly communicate with Authorize.net for live processing.
My clients are trying to submit their credit card information, but they are receiving an error message.
Account > Settings > Payment Form > Form Fields > Customer Billing Information > Email > Required
Un-check the Email checkbox so that it is Not Required
Your site is automatically secure by using our wildcard SSL certificate. Anytime your customers move to a page that accepts payment, they will be taken to the secure https:// side of your site, which is the .sitewrench.com domain you are used to seeing. It is possible to keep your customers on your primary domain during the entire payment process. This would require an SSL certificate for your domain. Please read more about SSL certificates and how our team can obtain one for your site.
Please check for your Transaction IP Velocity Filter within your Authorize.net account. It is possible this is set to only allow 3 transactions from an IP address each hour, which could be affecting the donations that are getting through to you. You have the ability to turn off this filter in Authorize.net. The filter exists as a way to protect against fraudulent donations from bots that try and submit fake donation after fake donation.