Every page part can be scheduled to display during a specified window of time.
To use this feature, activate the Page Part Settings modal
Display Scheduling Settings
1. The enabled status must be set to On (this element is the same as the on/off switch visible on the page part). If a page part is set to Off it will not display content at any time.
2. Choose the radio button labeled From.
3. Set the start and end time.
- If the start date is in the future, content will not be rendered on the page.
- If the end date is in the past, content will not be rendered on the page.
Note: All times are based on US Central time.