The Form page part is a great tool for accepting donations. To be able to accept donations or payments of any kind on your website, you will need to connect your payment processor with the website. Sitewrench supports Stripe for payment processing, they are a best-in-class provider.
Setting up your payment processor
1. Navigate to Settings, Tools, and select Payment Gateways
2. If you do not already have a payment gateway set up, add one here.
3. Once a Payment Gateway is added, navigate back to your Forms page part.
4. Go to Settings, and select Payment. Make sure that Enable Payments is switched on.
5. Select the Payment Gateway you just set up and Save Settings.
- How Do I Enable Payment on Form Page Part?
- How Do I Enable Recurring Payments for a Form Page Part?
- How Do I View Recurring Payments in a Form Page Part Response?