The SiteWrench Form Page Part allows an option to configure the From Email Address and Display Name for the confirmation email that will be sent to the person completing the form.
Follow the instructions below to configure the From Email Address and Display Name for the form's confirmation email:
1. Navigate to the Communication > Confirmation settings in the Form Page Part.
2. Confirm that Email to Respondent is enabled.
Note: in order for this to be available, you must have an email field present in the form, or have payments enabled.
3. Enable From Email and Display Name
4. Enter a From Email Address
Note: In order for this email address to be accepted, you need to setup an SPF Record to allow SiteWrench to send emails from your domain.
5. Enter a From Email Display Name
Note: this is optional, but the from address will just appear as the From Email Address if this is not set.
6. Select Save Settings