Visitors can register on your website if you have that option enabled as detailed above with 'Allowing Public Site Registrations'. You can specify different settings within the system that will auto add the registrants to certain member groups as well. Click the 'New Person' tab to create a new profile one at a time. If you use this process once added, the profile will receive an email giving them the option to activate or decline their account. They must complete this process to be marked as an active member in your site. NOTE: Although you can see your 'Admin Users' here, this area is for members (website visitors) only. The creation of admin's to edit the site (user's) are created and managed in the 'Settings' area of the admin.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Add Profiles to SiteWrench?
- How Do I Delete Profiles In SiteWrench?
- How Do I Edit Profiles In SiteWrench?
- How Do I Import Profiles into SiteWrench?
- How Do I Manage Custom Profile Fields in SiteWrench?
- How Do I Manage Group Members in SiteWrench?
- How Do I Manage Member Groups in SiteWrench?
- How Do I Manage People in SiteWrench?
- How Do I Manage People Settings In SiteWrench
- How Do I Verify a Profile in SiteWrench?