Ever found yourself seeing a great page layout, and wanting to clone or copy it to create something new? You're in luck, SiteWrench now offers the ability to copy page structures, allowing any user to recreate design elements easily.
- To begin, add a new page to your page tree by following the instructions in this article on adding a new page.
- Set a page name, shortcut, title, and navigation position for your page.
- Scroll to the "Choose a Page Type" module, and select "Copy structure of existing Content Page"
- Select the page that you'd like to copy from the dropdown menu
- If you would like to also copy the contents of the original page (where supported), check the "Copy contents" checkbox.
- Select the general page settings you'd like then select "Add" or "Add and Edit" to begin editing the page.
Once you've created your new page, you can make any changes to your new page necessary. You are able to override any element on the page, without affecting the original page.
If you have any questions on copying a page's structure, contact our support team through your SiteWrench dashboard or by contacting our support team.